Technical Support Associate 🔥
Verimatrix provides market-leading content security solutions to some of the world’s largest cable, satellite, IPTV and Internet TV operators. To date, Verimatrix products have been used to secure content from every major Hollywood studio and to securely distribute broadcast and on-demand video services to over 45 million devices at over 800 operators in more than 110 countries worldwide. And we’re still growing!
The role of Technical Support Associate at Verimatrix provides 1st level technical support and troubleshooting assistance on the Company's products to over 700 customers in 100 countries on over 45 million set-top boxes, PCs, Macs, connected TVs, iOS and Android devices. To be successful in this role, you must be professional, proactive, take initiative, ask lots of questions, challenge assumptions and not be afraid to make suggestions on improvement. We are a global company and appreciate people with global awareness and knowledge (languages other than English are a bonus).
This position reports to the Director of Supply Chain Operations.
Some tasks the Technical Support Associate will have include, but are not limited to:
- Generate software licenses and deliver software installers for Verimatrix` products
- Generate Knowledge Base articles for common issues that customers might encounter
- Escalate more complex issues to the Global Services Engineers for troubleshooting and use case replication
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree related field or equivalent experience in Technical Customer Support for min of 5 years
- Strong Linux systems administration experience (must have experience with Linux command lines, configuring IP addresses and static routes on Linux machines)
- Solid IP network troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent communication skills including documentation
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadline
- Empathy and collaborative nature to establish internal relationships
- Excellent technical and analytical abilities
- Working with US and International Customers – different time zones
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another similar CRM tool
- Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing system for customer support
- Approximately 1x per year to other Verimatrix office
Verimatrix specializes in securing and enhancing revenue for multi-screen digital TV services around the globe. The award-winning and independently audited Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) and ViewRight® solutions offer an innovative approach for cable, satellite, terrestrial and IPTV operators to cost-effectively extend their networks and enable new business models.
By submitting this form, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of processing my job application and replying to my request,
in compliance with Verimatrix’s Privacy Notice