Remote Client Services Admin Assistant 🔥
Life is Short. Do Work that Matters.
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is looking for a full-time Admin Assistant for our Client Services department. The Client Services Admin Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to BCA’s clients and members of the Client Services Department to assure an excellent level of service.
They manage data entry, gather information, prepare and submit client reports, and collaborate to identify and create solutions to potential issues.
This is a Monday through Friday, full-time position. The department office hours are between 7:00am and 5:00pm. You must live in one of the following states to be eligible for a remote opportunity: FL, GA, MO, NC, NE, SC, TN, TX, or VA.
- Coordinate BCA's needs with client-specific tasks as required assuring a positive customer service experience
- Prepare paperwork obtained from client systems
- Maintain current training documentation on individual client systems for obtaining various types of documents
- Review accounts in BCA and client’s host system to determine next steps needed for account resolution and most appropriate disposition in workflow
- Develop positive working relationships with client staff members
- Prepare and submit all reports in a timely manner
- Assist with the planning and participation of periodic client recognition, Patient Accounting Week and holiday gift giving
- Perform general office duties such as data entry and scanning
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is a team player with strong verbal, communication, and customer service skills
- Is detail oriented with strong organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize
- Has the ability to manage a great variety of tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Displays a pleasant, friendly, professional demeanor at all times
- Desires to delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty
- Has intermediate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as MS Excel and MS Word
- Possesses high work standards and an ability to exceed expectations
- Maintains a positive, energetic, motivated and tenacious work ethic with high standards
Life at BCA
We have been in business for over 76 years with a proven track record of stability and continued growth. At BCA our people are our most valuable asset, therefore we work hard to make each member of our organization feel supported and encouraged to have a healthy work-life balance. We want all our people to live their best lives!
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Work from home
- Rewarding career opportunities
- Medical insurance
- GAP insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary Life insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Additional supplemental insurance via AFLAC (Short-term disability, Accident Advantage Plan, Hospital Plan, etc.)
- Comprehensive training programs to advance your career
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
Work from home requirements:
- Have a quiet and private workspace
- High speed internet with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC. Must be a sufficient speed to support video/web/audio and voice-over-IP (VoIP) (not less than 5 mbps). Wi-Fi and hotspots are not supported.
- You must meet all the technical requirements prior to the first day of training
- You must live in one of the following states: FL, GA, MO, NC, NE, SC, TN, TX, or VA.
- We will provide you with the equipment needed to be successful
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword Search: Administrative assistant, remote administrative assistant, assistant, remote assistant, data entry, client relationship, account associate, remote account associate, account liaison, remote account liaison, client coordinator, remote client coordinator, client services, patient, medical, office clerk, remote office clerk, office assistant, remote office assistant, office admin, remote office admin, front desk clerk, remote front desk clerk