Customer Service Representative - Remote 🔥
Flexible working hours
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) acts as the face of TMP Direct, LLC client companies. This position is responsible for handling customer service contacts in a variety of channels including; phone, email, chat and social media. CSR’s assist customers by solving problems and properly documenting the contact interactions. Each CSR is responsible for maintaining the performance metrics associated with program(s) that they are working on.
(These responsibilities must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Gather information from customer
- Speak in clear voice on phone, use proper grammar and spelling in written contacts
- Follow appropriate process for the client program(s)
- Properly Document contact
- Adhere to individual, team and department performance goals
- Maintain professional attitude
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Diploma preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ Customer Service experience preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Accurate typing and data entry
- Experience with windows-based software and internet browsing
- Reliable, Consistent
- Strong desire to help people
Requires the ability to interact with others, interpret spoken and written messages and utilize reason to resolve complex problems. Requires constant keyboarding, sitting, hearing and talking. Close detail work requiring visual acuity. Must be able to perform primarily sedentary work.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.