Sr. organizational Change Management Consultant 🔥
CARA seeks a Sr. Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant for 6 months+ project to work with our Healthcare Products client as they reorganize their IT function post-merger. The Sr. OCM Consultant will partner with the customer to determine the new organizational models and the change management approach/strategy needed to realize the idealized organizational model.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in the creation of the organizational structure of the future state to focus on spans of control, benchmarking, and leadership alignment.
- Map out different org models accordingly to the rules/parameters set by the client.
- Work with org design tools to help the client analyze and effectively make decisions.
- Set up the appropriate change management approach.
As part of the qualification process, you will articulate and share direct experience in:
- Managing change through organizational design changes (i.e. restructure of large portion of the company or the entire company).
- Using org design tools to look at function, spans of control, modeling, and cost structures.
- IT restructuring initiatives.
- Working with and presenting out to senior leadership including CIO.
If you have the change management, org design, and IT transformation expertise to support this project, then connect with us today!
CARA's qualification process includes a recruiter interview, technical interview (with review of work samples via screen share), references, and background check.
- Consultative approach and the ability to link change management efforts into the broader transformation initiative.
- Demonstrated experience working in complex, matrixed environments.
- Problem solving capabilities to dig and roll up sleeves to solve challenging/complex problems.
- Ability to foster and gain leadership alignment.
- Expertise in organizational development, org model design, and org design applications.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Remote, ability to work global time zones/6 months +
Who is CARA?
The CARA Group, Inc. is a professional services consulting firm focused on learning, change management and communication solutions that enable the workforce of the future. Our unparalleled commitment to the success of our clients and consultants makes CARA solutions unique.
We partner with some of the world's most recognizable brands enabling their efforts to launch new organizational strategy, introduce new processes, implement a digital transformation strategy, and upskill their workforce. We collaborate with our clients and determine an approach that best aligns with their unique needs.
To meet the strategic objectives and complex needs of our clients, we are committed to building a diverse community of exceptional talent from highly tenured strategists to specialists trained in cutting-edge technology, to assemble a team perfectly suited to client needs.
Our company is based on PURE values: Professionalism, Understanding, Responsibility, and Excellence. These values define how CARA does business and is inherent in how we select our team, support our clients, and measure our performance. To learn more about CARA's culture, check out this video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn3MB3bKIS8
The CARA Group is proud to be a women-owned business and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Work With CARA?
As a CARA consultant, you will have an outstanding experience and join a highly committed and motivated team. You will:
- Work on meaningful engagements with our Fortune 500 client base.
- Gain access to professional development opportunities allowing you to stay ahead of the insights, trends, and technology required for the workforce of the future.
- Work with Talent Managers dedicated to finding projects that aligned with your experience.
To learn more about the consulting skills necessary for the workforce of the future, read our blog on the topic: Consulting Skills for the workforce of the Future (https://www.thecaragroup.com/consulting-skills-for-the-workforce-of-the-future/)