Digital Territory Manager 🔥
Does this sound like you?
Dealer Spike is growing, and we are looking for a Digital Marketing Territory Manager who will ignite and manage rapid revenue growth in our dealer dales efforts. We are looking to add an invaluable member of the sales team who has the vision, drive, and customer service skills to succeed in a double-digit growth environment.
In this position, you will act as the first source for sales and business development between potential new clients and vendors. Your primary focus will be contacting dealerships across the United States & Canada to provide digital marketing consulting. You will call and set appointments using our CRM and execute online presentations to sell our websites and digital marketing services to dealers to help them increase their online presence and results.
Our sales team consists of highly experienced sales professionals, ready to train and advise on best methods and strategies alike. We are looking for motivated and hungry candidates fueled by the desire to succeed. Position will be fast paced, with heavy emphasis on commitment to high call volume and customer feedback. Your strong efforts and ability to schedule and build new customer pipelines will be rewarded with our bonus and commission plan!
- This Position Requires monthly meetings in the Portland OR, area. If you are not able to make monthly meetings, please do not apply.
Employee Benefits & Earnings
- Work remote, with monthly onsite meetings
- Full Coverage Health Insurance
- Company 401K Match
- $3,500 Sign-on Bonus
- Life Insurance (Basic and Voluntary Life)
- Open & Flexible Vacation Policy (including Sick leave)
- Generous Leave Benefits: medical, maternity, paternity, and personal
- Base Salary and commission with On Target Earnings up to $100K a year
- Top Achievers Earn Our Yearly Presidents Club Company Paid Trip and Salary Increase.
- 2+ years proven history of related work experience preferred
- Experience working in a CRM or specifically in Microsoft Dynamics
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (But not needed)
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from prospecting to close
- Able to excel in a high-volume work environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated business acumen with small business owners
- Plus: Experience with Digital Marketing products: SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, etc.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Have Full Sales Cycle Management Experience
- Client Rapport and Industry Knowledge
- Growth and Development of Industry Accounts
- Presentation Skills
- Overcome Objections easily
- Enthusiastically Deliver Rebuttals
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic
- Are money motivated
- Are high-energy
- Are a talented closer
- Have desire, drive, determination
Who is Dealer Spike?
Dealer Spike provides dealers with a multitude of Marketing Web Services to help them manage their dealerships more efficiently and profitably. Simply put, we support small businesses across North America to grow their online marketing presence. Including but not limited to: Dealer Website Management, Internet Advertising Management, Integrated Lead Management, Customer Relationship Management, Lead Generation, Inventory Data Management, Inventory Syndication, Inventory Turn Management, social media, and Reputation Management.
We are part of a family of brands under LeadVenture with industry leading market share in the verticals we operate within. Our products are designed to provide dealers with the right market solutions to maximize their online presence. Our high-quality sales professional generates new business, up-sells layered applications and leverage integrations for revenue sharing. Our company offers a supportive team environment that includes our sales on-boarding program, consistent coaching, and industry leading product knowledge sessions.
Join our team to make a difference in small businesses across North America. We empower our sales professionals to find the right solutions to best serve our customers while helping support their growth.
Our company slogan Have-Fun-Win-Together stays especially true amongst our sales teams. Together, we can make a difference!
Dealer Spike is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, gender, color, disability, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, or any classification.