Enterprise Sales Manager 🔥
Note: We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington.
Textio's mission is to build software that creates understanding between people. We believe that the future of writing is knowing who will respond to anything you write before you even publish it. Textio’s category-defining augmented writing platform is delighting customers, and we are growing fast. Textio has already changed the way that thousands of companies write and hire.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you'll be leading, supporting, and training the Enterprise AE team in their efforts to build relationships with prospects and bring Textio to organizations looking to write more inclusively. You will lead and grow a world-class team that can overachieve on their revenue goals. Our Enterprise team engages with promising leads and builds awareness about culture and language.
What you will do:
- Inspire, empower, and enable personal & career development for your sales team
- Develop & scale strategies to help the team move deals down the funnel
- Work with reps to understand how to accurately forecast & update their pipeline on a weekly basis
- Enable the team to close deals faster by implementing resources & processes that can be measured
- Provide onboarding and continuous training for AEs to help them meet their individual goals
- Identify, interview, and hire Enterprise AEs that level up the team
- Work closely with the Marketing & Enablement teams to improve the volume and quality of meetings
We'd want to hear from you if you:
- Have experience leading Enterprise Sales teams and have a true passion for growing & mentoring others to be successful
- Are not afraid to join meetings, close business, and help the reps to continuously hit their goal
- Like solving hard business problems and winning as a team
- Love working with people, and they love partnering with you
- Know how to execute & train on strategic prospecting—you can support ideas on how to find the right people and get them interested in Textio
- Are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing—Textio stands for editorial quality, and you do too
- Lead with curiosity and enjoy working with a team from a variety of backgrounds
- Have a track record of experimenting, building, and learning new things
- Have a point of view but are low ego
We'd be especially excited if you've worked closely with marketing and business development partners, particularly at a SaaS organization.
Textio is a place where you will learn and grow. This is a rare opportunity to join and help take a successful Sales team to the next level at a well-funded SaaS startup with amazing customer traction.
We are looking to build a truly diverse, equitable, and inclusive engineering team. We have a number of outstanding benefits to support that.
- We are a fully distributed team. Without a central office, everyone’s on an equal footing wherever you’re based. Our positions are open to residents of California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
- We offer flexible schedules and unlimited time off. Take vacations to recharge and work the schedule that makes sense for you. We’re about long-term growth and success, so that means working sustainably.
- We provide outstanding health care, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
- Paid time to volunteer at non-profits. If you volunteer enough, we’ll match your hours with donations.
- On demand mentoring with Bravely.
The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $110,000. The total compensation with the on target earnings included is $324,000 (uncapped). Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. We will provide more information on our benefits and equity upon requests. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for > Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Textio embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Textio will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation please contact our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Textio is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at https://textio.com/careers/. Reach out and share your story with us!