Community Engagement Manager - Hybrid Telecommute In Minnetonka, Mn 🔥
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Associate Marketing Specialist, Community Engagement Manager will support the UHC Brand Management team with coordinating and aligning local marketing efforts across the UnitedHealthcare lines of business and provide community relations for priority growth markets for UnitedHealthcare, including the Twin Cities.
This is a hybrid telecommute/in-office role based in Minnetonka, MN.
If you are located in Minnetonka, MN, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Oversee all paid media, marketing and sponsorship activities across lines of business within UnitedHealthcare for priority key growth markets
- Serve as a liaison and centralized resource among internal stakeholders, lines of business, leadership and media agency to enable coordination and synergies across campaigns
- Provide timely updates and insight with documentation around past, current and future marketing activity, including investment levels, channel allocation, competitor activity and outcomes (e.g., brand health metrics) for key priority local markets
- Help organize local marketing efforts by guiding coordination with a unified strategy, building a stronger, more cohesive presence in our priority local markets. This includes both advertising, local partnerships and sponsorship opportunities Partner with the corporate responsibility team and sponsorships to help maximize brand visibility for UnitedHealthcare
- Provide local event support as needed for key events
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in a consumer marketing role
- 3+ years of Microsoft office suite experience including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe
- 3+ years of demonstrated project management skills with the ability to develop and implement multi-channel direct-to-consumer member marketing campaigns
- 2+ years non-profit or other community involvement
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Experience in a regulated industry
- Experience in collaboration and building consensus within groups
- Healthcare industry experience
- Proven experience working within a matrix organization
- Knowledge of Medicare
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and quickly adapt to change
- Superior networking and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities from inception to completion
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.