Marketing Manager 🔥
Beech Valley is the premier network that connects the top freelance Accounting, Finance, and IT talent to consulting opportunities with cutting edge organizations. At Beech Valley, we're bringing the gig economy to the accounting industry, and at the core of what we do is our next generation, proprietary staffing platform. We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
We are in our ninth year of business and have consistently experienced substantial year-over-year growth, so this is an exciting time to join a high-growth team. At the same time, we pride ourselves on fostering a flexible, remote working environment to promote a culture that is both laid back and high performing.
Digital Marketing is a core part of our growth strategy, as we continue to attract the world's largest employers of Accounting, Finance, and IT. We are at the forefront of a paradigm shift as the industry rapidly embraces the gig economy.
What You'll Do
As an early member of the Marketing team, you'll have a huge impact on the business as we grow. Some of the core responsibilities of this role include:
- Oversee our social media, email marketing, and referral strategies
- Create and run webinars targeting both prospective clients and consultants
- Manage vendor relationships as we build out our MarTech stack
- Coordinate with freelance copy writers, videographers, and designers as we put together new landing pages, case studies, and webinars
- Leverage Account Based Marketing strategies to drive demand to our propritary platform
- You want to join a high growth company where you can be part of critical early successes and decisions that shape the company's future
- You have prior experience working on cross-functional projects and enjoy owning initiatives
- You have excellent communication skills and are passionate about the future-of-work
- You embrace new challenges and enjoy solving difficult problems
- BA or BS in Marketing or similar
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience, preferably at a tech company
- Proficiency in web and data analytics, with prior experience using platforms such as Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about the future-of-work, the gig economy, and helping to grow and scale marketing processes
Our compensation package for this role include a competitive base salary along with a variable bonus structure. Our expectation is that you want to be rewarded and feel appreciated for your hard work.
- Remote, even after the pandemic
- Very competitive salary, health insurance, and 401k.
- 20 days of PTO, plus a generous holiday schedule
Fall and Winter breaks
- Every year for the week leading up to New Years, we simply monitor our emails and respond to alerts, but we otherwise take the time off. This doesn't count against PTO time. We do the same thing for a few days around Thanksgiving.