Digital Marketing Strategist 🔥
Please note: Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, this position is 100% remote, however, we are only able to move forward with candidates residing in WA, OR, IN, MT or TX when employment begins.
We are seeking a skilled Digital Marketing Strategist who is passionate about online marketing and has experience in lead generation campaigns through Google, Bing, Facebook or other pay-per-click advertising channels.
The All Star Directories marketing team is a dynamic group that embraces quality and seeks constant improvement. We love our jobs and want you to love working here with us. We expect a lot from our team members, so having a good work/life balance is extremely important to us.
Who You Are:
The Digital Marketing Strategist’s primary responsibilities are ownership of the PPC and Paid Social Media channels, team management and evaluating and testing opportunities in new channels. You will be responsible for following PPC market changes and developing activities around increasing quality traffic, revenue, and profit to All Star Directories sites. To be successful, you need to have a strong sense of ownership, be self-driven, and have a passion for online marketing. Strong analytical and data driven communication skills are also required.
The Digital Marketing Strategist role is a full-time and will be a key contributing member of All Star’s Digital Marketing team. This is an in-house and not a client facing role.
- Manage PPC initiatives and campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook and other paid search or social platforms
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search and social campaigns
- Optimize campaigns on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to meet spend, revenue and lead volume goals
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Manage and mentor campaign manager
- Strategy and execution of testing
- Present channel performance in business review meetings
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Design, Content, Product and Tech to deliver business goals
- Remain knowledgeable and on top of all the latest PPC industry trends
- Monthly and annual channel planning
- Google Ads Search Certification
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional SEM and/or Paid Social experience
- Managed portfolios spend of at least $100,000 / month
- Strong analytics and troubleshooting skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, creativity, and self-motivation
- Ad Agency Experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerBI
- 2+ years people management experience
- Online Marketing experience in lead generation
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics tools
From: All Star Directories
We provide a full benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with generous company stipend
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous PTO, Volunteer Time Off, Floating Holidays
- Nine paid holidays
- Company sponsored happy hours, community service opportunities, fun fitness challenges
- A commitment to a healthy work/life balance and flexible culture
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, veterans, and all others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All All Star Directories employees are collaborating to end systemic racism in the tech industry.