Marketing Strategist - Kids| Remote 🔥
Why Lifeway? This is a place where you can bring your faith and work experience to join in the most important mission in the world: making disciples of Jesus Christ. Whether you’re a creator or storyteller, data guru or problem-solver, or anywhere in between, if you’re passionate about serving the church, we have a place for you. Lifeway has a strong Work from Anywhere (WFA) culture that is deeply focused on our mission and values.
While headquartered in Nashville, TN, many of our positions are remote-eligible and have autonomy and flexibility with work hours. We provide equipment and resources to ensure team members have access to a productive and ergonomic workspace. Lifeway hosts all-team meetings several times per year and provides travel for key team gatherings for remote-based team members. Full-time employees are eligible for enrollment in our comprehensive benefits plans including healthcare, vacation and sick time, holiday pay, care days, 401(k) plan, maternity and paternity leave, adoption assistance, mission trip time, and more.
This role is fully remote in the U.S with occasional travel to Nashville, TN for meetings and to conferences/events.
Responsibilities: As a Marketing Strategist you will:
- Lead the development and execution of the marketing strategy for Lifeway Kids Ministry publishing team including all published resources and key brands
- Lead internal creative teams in the development of campaign as well as product marketing assets. Engage with internal and external vendors to negotiate and secure contractual resources.
- Review and proof campaign elements developed by team members for accuracy and adherence to campaign concepts based on overarching brand.
- Provide relevant feedback to reach desired deliverables working alongside marketing and ministry area leaders.
- Also responsible for supporting internal teams and channel partners for developing an effective presence for the brand and its products through all sales channels
- Manage marketing budgets as well as return on ad spend
- Serve as the primary liaison to marketing for the Kids ministry publishing team
- Occasionally travel to represent Lifeway at event marketing booths or pop-up event stores
- Live out Lifeway’s mission and values, showing deep commitment to Kingdom work
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or similar
- Related work experience may be considered to fulfill education requirement
- 3 years of marketing experience in a corporate, agency or ministry environment
Proficient in developing multi-disciplinary marketing strategy, including the effective use of social media and other digital marketing strategies to drive revenue and reach
Exceptional communication, relationship building and team collaboration skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills, preferably in marketing analysis
Member of or attending an evangelical Christian church
- Able to travel occasionally to team gatherings and to conferences/events