Social Media Engagement Moderation - Photography App 🔥
Do you have an Engagement Moderation background? Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules? ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects...then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary, and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that's where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude, and a great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client's product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
Mods will be working through a feed-in Sprout tagging content, responding to users, and escalating content. You’ll be helping to make this community a better place, and your experience should reflect that desire. IDEALLY, you will also have experience with the client’s platform.
Project Hours (All Times Pacific): 1 pm - 9 pm, Monday-Friday
Especially Seeking Availability: 12 pm - 5 pm, Monday-Friday
Hourly Rate: To be discussed in the interview phase
Commitment: 10-15 hours per week 90 days (as needed)
What We Are Looking For:
- 10-15 hours per week availability
- Ready to handle difficult content with professionalism
- Open to asking questions and having a general curiosity about your work, focusing on the ‘why’ behind decision making
- Accuracy should be something you hold with pride!
- Proactive and engaging with your fellow co-workers!
- Previous engagement experience is a must
- Experience with, or be comfortable with engaging with a wide range of different users across multiple platforms
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.
Who is ModSquad? ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport