Ux Writer 🔥
We’re O3: a customer experience consultancy that helps enterprises build seamless and accessible experiences across their customer journey.
What you’ll do:
- Create intuitive copy that helps users navigate with ease through digital products. This might include menus, definitions, buttons, labels, chatbots, and error messages
- Instruct first-time users through a product with intuitive microcopy
- Help shape the brand voice for our clients and their products
- Collaborate with our O3 thought leaders to produce meaningful content for our client community and our peers in the industry
- Contribute to and help implement style guides and shared language
- Manage and prioritize work across multiple projects simultaneously
- 4+ years of experience with digital products and brands
- A solid knowledge of UX writing principles and processes
- Ability to articulate your thoughts and work with others to bring ideas to life
- Understanding of the importance of testing and iterating on work
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering quality work
- Can become an expert on our products, distilling complex ideas down into language that’s approachable
- Comfort with presenting your work and explaining your thinking
- Have a dedicated passion for user-focused product experiences
- Premium health, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer-paid telemedicine, life insurance + AD&D
- Healthy lifestyle reimbursement
- Voluntary life & disability
- 401K program
- Generous vacation + sick time off
- Paid maternity/paternity leave, paid family leave
- Volunteer time off
- Charitable donation match
- We are confident. We are partners that align to each organization’s needs, and we’re confident that leads to the best work. We’re bold and sure of ourselves, but not pushy or aggressive.
- We are energetic. Atoms and molecules vibrate together, and so do we. We’re great collaborators and have infectious curiosity.
- We are approachable. We want to work with our partners to have a shared understanding and provide insight.
- We are ready to roll. We’re always put together and have a plan. We show up to a pitch polished but ready to get in the weeds to learn our clients' needs and come up with solutions.
- We apply optimism by sharing our enthusiasm, positivity and good nature one person at a time.
- We trust in people and treat others with openness and respect.
- We commit to the communities we serve by focusing on values + culture alignment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion both inside and outside our company.
- We embrace iteration and believe in a world where opportunity for continuous improvement requires a strong sense of flexibility and willingness to grow.
- We focus on the future for ourselves and our clients, pushing boundaries and staying on the cutting edge.
At O3, we hire those who share our values, believe in our culture, and are driven to succeed. We’re here to create meaningful experiences and long-lasting relationships, and none of that is possible without a diverse team and an inclusive environment where you can do your best work. We're leveraging technology to stay connected and we're interviewing all of our candidates virtually. We’re looking forward to meeting you on Zoom!
We welcome you to come as you are regardless of race, color, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (including neurodiversity), genetic information or veteran status.
Our policies aim for the highest standards of fairness and equal opportunity, covering all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment and employment, promotions, compensation, team opportunities, and training programs. We are committed to compliance with all laws and regulations relating to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and harassment.
Why We Need You:
We’re looking for a UX Writer who can help us develop world class customer and user experiences. As part of our Experience team, you’ll work alongside our designers and strategists to help navigate our users through accessible and intuitive website and products. You’re a clever copywriter, memorable storyteller and master of user-centered storytelling.
This is a remote opportunity. We’re looking for US-based candidates and are not able to provide visa sponsorships at this time.
We're leveraging technology to stay connected and we're interviewing all of our candidates virtually. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time