B2b & Saas Content Marketing Lead 🔥
***This is a remote / Work from Home position ***
EIS is an insurance software company that enables leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile. Founded in 2008, EIS provides an open, flexible platform of core systems and digital solutions allowing insurers to accelerate and scale innovation, launch products faster, deliver new revenue channels, and create experiences the world will love. With thousands of APIs, the platform gives insurers the freedom to connect to a vast ecosystem of insurtech and emerging technologies. EIS powers premium growth for insurers in all lines of business worldwide. For more information visit EISGroup.com
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative, and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together, we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
Role: B2B & SaaS Content Marketing Lead
We need you! We’re a fast moving and growing team which is lacking someone at the helm of our content development. We’re looking for someone to lead the strategic planning, designing, creating, editing, and publishing of relevant content based on our objectives and customer needs. We’re looking for a content leader who can define strategy, lead a team and agencies, as well as to roll up their sleeves and write and edit content. Someone who is going to help us achieve our business goals, who understands bringing the customer journey to life using powerful storytelling and materializing our world view in words.
Role and responsibilities
Like any role, your day will be varied, but expect to be covering the following:
- You’ll be leading the building and delivering of our content strategy leveraging your understanding of how to use content to drive reach, reputation and revenue for EIS.
- We want you to lead the careful and strategic development of content that aims to inform, entertain, inspire, engage and add value to existing and prospective clients.
- Coordinating and creating content for integrated marketing campaigns in partnership with internal teams and external resources (agencies, vendors, etc.).
- Being responsible for content strategy, calendar and development, as well as management of all relevant content and assets production and activation process.
- Define objectives and KPIs for content and deliver reporting to measure success.
- You’ll know how to research client pain points, industry insights, topics and keywords as a foundation or producing persona-and search optimized content.
- Partnering with Growth Marketing, you will create a strategy that gets EIS found and improves our findability and content authority.
- You’ll have proven experience creating both short form content such as web copy, email, or blog articles as well as longer-form pillar pages, ebooks, whitepapers, product content, video scripts, and more.
- Along with creating the new, we want you to help us improve and optimize existing content for search, conversions, and message alignment
- It takes a village, we need someone who can work in collaboration and partnership with team members, the growth team, customers and agencies. Someone who is forever inquisitive about how to improve what we do.
- We’re also still a small team and need someone to be strategic but also still enjoys delivering great content and willing to roll up their sleeves, get their hands dirty and get down to doing some of the great work.
- Edit and support content and work written by our team. Assist in the proofing of content and messaging – ensuring that the voice, grammar, and structure of messaging is correct and support our social media and ABM teams within integrated campaigns.
- Hands on experience in online media and storytelling across international audiences.
- Experience writing in a large-scale B2B technology or SaaS based business
- You’ve got amazing writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- You understand the role of SEO, conversion and copywriting as well as the dynamics of building content to drive leads through the customer funnel and journey.
- Experience in branding and utilizing style guides to create branded content and you always uphold the brand culture, voice, and professionalism.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and clients
- You know how to get the most from your team and ensure that it’s a well functioning machine.
- Experience managing independent writers and agencies to support the team.
Nice to haves:
- HubSpot and the Inbound Methodology
- Understanding of conversion writing
- Use of Notion to manage projects
- Team management experience
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.