Ecommerce Content Manager Hybrid 🔥
Surya is a leading home décor company known for its innovative designs and breadth of high quality home accessories. Our product catalog includes area rugs, pillows, throws, lighting, accent furniture and art sold through a broad range of global retailers, distributors, interior designers and decorators. Surya fosters a fast-paced work environment built on creativity and collaboration with each employee taking personal ownership in the company. Surya has been named for seven consecutive years to Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list of America's fastest growing privately held companies. Our facility is located in White, GA.
We are looking for an E-Commerce Content Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for supporting our ecommerce business by collaborating with internal and external team members to create engaging content for our channel partners. This means ensuring all product content is complete and optimized for transacting by collecting, organizing and providing feedback on key product attributes, images, and other digital assets.
The ideal candidate will have be very detail-oriented with a since of urgency. We are looking for a team player that thrives in a fast pace environment, owns their business function, and enjoys a challenge.
Hybrid: Monday-Wednesday in office, Thursday-Friday option to work remote
Responsibilities of the Content Manager:
- The Ecommerce Content Manager manages external copywriters to ensure content is produced within deadlines.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content for online product pages, blog posts, webpage highlights and similar platforms.
- Conducting research to learn and keep up with current trends and keywords across online platforms.
- Collaborating with internal teams on various projects and improving data processes.
- Run routine analysis to understand the performance of product across different channels and use the findings to optimize existing processes.
- Experience extracting, cleaning, and manipulating data
- Ability to learn quickly and flexibility to adapt to changing processes and responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple, detailed tasks with urgency and accuracy to meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to improve processes; experience working as an individual contributor and team player
- The Ecommerce Content Manager must have excellent written communication skills
- Fluency in Adobe programs
- Experience in using Google Sheets and Excel including knowledge of advanced formulas and techniques
- High aptitude for learning new software and understanding new technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, Marketing, Communications, Software Development or equivalent experience
Job Type: Full-time