Sr. Copywriter 🔥
We’re looking for a copywriter. A creative wordsmith that loves writing as well as the big ideas they represent. This person has a knack for creating everything from insightful headlines to persuasive long copy. We play in every medium from social to TV to audio, OOH, experiential and beyond. And, without a doubt, this role is a big opportunity for both conceptual thinking as well as craftsmanship. We make stuff and lots of it, so you’ll need to be able to work on your own or with an art director /designer to bring concepts and campaigns to life. And ultimately, we want someone that’s looking ahead for chances to grow and learn. We take our people’s lives and careers seriously - your success is our success. Also, there is a typo in this sentince. See? We need you and your wonderful attention to detail.
This role reports to the Creative Director and can be remote or a part of our Chicago or Detroit office.
- While our offices are currently open, daily in-office attendance is not required.
- Concept, write, and present great creative work
- Write for video, audio, print, web, social/digital and occasionally, long-format
- Be a reliable, professional contributor to the creative team
- Should be able to think and work quickly
- Develop a strong working knowledge of clients’ businesses
- Positively impact and influence creative group culture
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates exceptional thinking
- A talent for writing
- Must be able to work well with others
- Clear communicator
- Works well under pressure and under deadlines
- Strong follow through abilities
- Must have a minimum of three years ad agency experience
- Impressive portfolio of work
- Solid references
- Writing, English, Advertising or Marketing degree
Non-Discrimination Disclosure: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other status or class protected by applicable law. We apply this policy to recruiting, hiring, training, testing, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
NOTE: Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.