Devops Engineer 🔥
•Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time. •Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.•Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be. •Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
- You’ll contribute to Kyruus’ mission and vision by executing on the roadmap and driving work that will help our customers be more successful, our engineers be more productive, code deployments to be safer, and ultimately drive the strategic success of Kyruus. You’ll work with application development engineers to ensure that the end product is a high-performing, highly available, and secure platform that earns our customers’ trust everyday.
- Your typical day will include writing and reviewing infrastructure and tools code and configuration. Your days will be occupied by myriad AWS services, APIs, Saltstack, Terraform, Linux, CloudFormation, Jenkins and Python. You’ll work in an Agile/Scrum environment with your core team as well as partner teams.
- You’ll support our AWS cloud infrastructure to develop, test, and deploy Kyruus products. You’ll own defining and supporting the tools and pipelines to power the SDLC and make peers productive as they leverage them.
- You’ll evangelize the core tenets of cloud service reliability and provide application teams with the tools, methods and metrics to excel at them. You’ll help ensure our production architectures in the cloud are highly available and fault tolerant.
- You’ll take on technical tasks that are highly ambiguous with lots of unknowns. You’ll use your technical expertise and mental resilience to identify that something is wrong and identify what that something is.
- You’ll help educate internal teams on DevOps best practices in all aspects of our SDLC.
- You’ll report to the Senior Manager, Cloud Operations within the R&D - Engineering Division.
- How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 2+ years programming experience to:
- Help the agile team solve technical design problems
- Exceed the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers with high quality code and designs
- Assess business value, tech debt, and tradeoffs during task prioritization.
- Build, scale, and deliver dynamic and highly-available enterprise solutions.
- Think creatively about how to use technology and tools to solve problems faced by our users and customers.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to add to our stack.
- Understand the needs of our internal users and customers at the beginning of each project.
- Provide complete, actionable, and timely technical feedback to your agile team.
- How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You commit quality code (lots!) reliably and on time to help the team achieve roadmap goals and customer commits.
- You regularly write quality documentation.
- You follow agile practices in your daily and weekly work.
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.