Head Of Outreach 🔥
SafetyWing (YC W18) is seeking a Head of Outreach to support up its Partnership team.
Partnerships (through affiliates and sponsored content creators) and have successfully supported the tremendous growth of SafetyWing since the launch of our first insurance product for digital nomads in 2019 (Nomad Insurance).Our influencer program (which we call ambassador program) was created in house and designed according to our unique values of authenticity and simplicity. It is now the most strategic growth channel for Nomad Insurance, accounting for more than 35% of sales.
We are looking for a resourceful Head of Outreach who will grow our network of Ambassadors and coach our outreach team as we scale the program to x10.
🚀 About Us
We are building a global social safety net, including health and retirement for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems. If we succeed, we believe this will help ensure freedom and equal opportunity for everyone, and it is one of the more important tasks of our time that no one else is working on.
💻 Your responsibilities will include
- Making outreach the primary source of growth of the partnership team
- Designing a fun and uniquely smooth outreach system (CRM optimization, templates, automatic follow-up)
- Leading, coaching and motivating an outreach team of 4 outreach managers(and growing)
- Planning future outreach strategy to new channels and niches
- Closely monitor conversion rates by tracking numbers – particularly the return on investment for our campaigns and improving campaigns accordingly
- Hands-on outreach to your own portfolio of partners (50% of your time) and working towards your own goal
- Collaborating with the partnerships team on giving visibility to our Ambassador program (co-hosting webinars)
🧪 We are looking for someone who
- Shown an extremely analytical, growth centric and structured mindset
- Experience as an SDR or AE setting and reaching your sales goals ;
- Demonstrated history of hiring and leading exceptional talent, ideally in a sales team ;
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity, take initiative and problem-solve ;
- Effectively work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets ;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
😀 We like to work with people who:
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing.
🧘 What we offer
- Fully remote work – work from anywhere on the globe
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, laptop and two yearly team gatherings (previous ones were in Slovenia, Norway, and Mexico)
- Flexible hours and vacation policy (Office hours 8-11am PST)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
SafetyWing was founded to support nomads like ourselves by building an adaptable software-based global social safety net.
Our products are created by a fully remote team distributed across the globe and stretching ten timezones while headquartered in San Francisco.
We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.