Bilingual Virtual Medical Scribe - 🔥
While working as a Virtual Medical Scribe with Pennhealth Informatics you will work one on one with the physician and learn about medicine by listening to and documenting patient encounters. Scribes listen to real time or recorded patient visits and are responsible for updating the medical record with pertinent, well-written medical history, physical examination, assessment and plan, findings and procedures, within a clear time limit.
1. Excellent listening skills and ability to understand Spanish accents and dialects of physicians, their staff and patients.
2. Excellent professional writing skills, including advanced proficiency in translating Spanish to English, including English grammar and spelling.
3. Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
4. Proficiency with or the willingness and ability to learn medical terminology.
5. Ability to speak, read and write the Spanish language fluently and to translate it into medically correct document
6. You must work in a secure and private location on a computer with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
7. You must have a typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.
8. Position is 1099/ Independent Contractor Position
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- This is Bilingual position which will require translating Spanish to English, are you proficient in Spanish?
- Please rate your ability to translate Spanish to English on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest
- Medical Scribing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical transcription or terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote