Back-end Developer Ii 🔥
We, at Leggett & Platt Inc., are searching for a full-time Back-End Developer II within our Marketing + Creative team to help support our businesses. As a global-diversified manufacturing company, it’s sometimes hard to explain all the different things we do. We like to say, “we’re the biggest company no one has ever heard of.” We are confident you interact with one of our products in your daily life without knowing it. Whether it’s the mattress you sleep on, the car you drive, the plane you fly on, or the furniture you sit on, our high-quality components are there supporting you.
As a Back-End Developer II you will have the opportunity to write code to develop the features and functionalities of web applications and creating database models across the company. The team you will be working with is collaborative, hardworking, and values getting the job done well and meeting deadlines.
So, what will you be doing as a Back-End Developer II?
- Working with internal and external clients to develop features and plans based on business requirements and feedback
- Creating data models to store and present information used by UI developers
- Developing code according to best practices and security requirements
- Performing code reviews to changes of the system
- Testing changes of development prior to each release
- Publishing new releases/hotfixes and compiling release notes
- Assisting and training other developers in using and implementing features
- Planning implementation of new features and estimating time and effort required
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Significant experience in: ASP.Net C#, ASP.Net Core, SQL Server
- 3-5 years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Reasons You’ll Love It Here
Our benefits may vary slightly from one location to the next, but what you will find, is that we offer: medical, dental, and vision insurance; as well as paid vacation, paid personal time, and various opportunities to give back to your local community. One convenient fact about our medical plan, is that we offer tele-visits, so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home when you are feeling under the weather! We also strongly encourage and provide opportunities for learning and professional development.
What to Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us, what are you waiting for? Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply, be sure to create a profile, and sign up for job alerts, so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available.
Our Commitment to You
We’re proud of the fact that we are strongly rooted in being an inclusive, people-focused organization. Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you’ll fit right in.
Leggett & Platt Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Leggett & Platt Inc. will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
For specific regional privacy notices please refer to our http://privacy.leggett.com/privacy-notices