Front End Developer 🔥
Cornerstone Technologies, a veteran in the events and production industry, is looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to help us support our rapidly expanding virtual events platform. Must have a creative soul and a passion for combining the art of design with the art of programming. This is a hybrid optional position with 25-75% work from home available.
- Develop and support user-facing features inside the web platform for customer virtual & hybrid events.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of customer requests during the planning & design process.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders throughout the development process.
- Lead the way in moving existing platform functionality into a new mobile application and creating additional applications.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Very solid understanding of web markup and building object oriented web applications in HTML5, CSS3 and JS.
- Proficient understanding of PHP / MySQL (Bonus points if you have experience with Laravel / LAMP).
- Strong knowledge of working with Git and working through code conflicts.
- Familiarity with code deployment to AWS and supporting technologies such as Elastic Beanstalk, EC2 and RDS.
- Familiarity with JSON, Rest APIs.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience developing native mobile applications for Android and iOS (Preferably single codebase technologies (React, Flutter, etc) and knowledge of App Store Publishing, Mobile UI Design and Backend API experience.
- Experience in developing mobile and web applications using modern cloud architectures (AWS, Azure).
- Knowledge of video streaming and web conferencing technologies or experience in the events industry.
- Knowledge of blockchain transaction requirements and familiarity with concepts such as fiat on-ramping, wallet creation and NFT minting.
Cornerstone is a great company offering a fast-paced, high-energy (yet casual) environment, competitive salary and an extensive benefit package (including health, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental insurance, retirement plan with a company match, paid holidays, and paid time off.
This position is located in American Fork UT. Relocation expenses are not offered and sponsorship is not available.