Remote Online Sales Representative 🔥
We're hiring a Remote Online Sales Representative at John V Schultz Furniture!
Are you passionate about customer service and providing superior assistance to others?
Do you thrive by setting, reaching and exceeding goals and getting paid accordingly for your talents?
Here at John V Schultz Furniture, working as an Online Sales Representative can provide you with a satisfying and rewarding career!
A career at John V Schultz Furniture is unlike any other retail sales job.
Our Online Sales Representatives love building relationships with people, have a passion for addressing needs and providing solutions for customers in their homes.
It’s not about furniture, it’s about how you live. Our Asset is our People!
John V Schultz Furniture Compensation and Benefits Program:
- Remote/Work-from-Home - Hourly position with strong sales bonus/incentive earnings program
- Paid Training – In-store training for up to 3 months (90 days) with eventual transition to work-from-home environment. We provide a blended learning approach so you can learn and grow
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Retirement, PTO, etc.
- Employee Purchase Program Discount
- Growth Opportunities – We love to promote from within
- Recognition, Contests and Awards
- And More!
A Day in the Life of an Online Sales Representative
So what will you really be doing all day?
Here are some of the activities Online Sales Representatives are successfully completing throughout the day:
- Consistently providing genuine, friendly, personable and professional customer service to facilitate sales via telephone, email, live chat and/or other digital commercial channels.
- Handling all customer calls and assisting with general product knowledge, delivery and online/web ordering.
- Utilizing effective communication to generate interest while executing sales cycle for sales entry or appointment setting.
- Proactively conducting outbound calls for lead generation.
- Tracking of activities utilizing Microsoft Office Software and other internal computerized systems.
- Meeting and exceeding all sales and customer service KPI’s and goals.
- Provide a high level of customer service, and build and maintain customer relations with daily guest interaction through inbound/outbound phone calls, email and live chat.
- Understand the products across the entire John V Schultz Furniture platform.
- Answer multi-line phone system, with a calls per hour goal.
- Qualify inbound web chat, email and SMS sales leads.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding products; convert inquiries to delivered sales.
- Follow-up and resolve guests’ post-sales order issues.
- Maintains accurate record of all outstanding issues to be resolved.
- Set up and ensure customers receive satisfactory deliveries.
- Convert dropped sales carts to delivered sales and complete out of state shipping quotes and turn quotes into delivered sales.
- Add on selling strategy executed with each guest interaction.
- Follow up on written sales orders to offer additional product or services.
- Meet or exceed sales targets including conversion of appointments to sales.
- Triage some customer service calls and act as an ambassador for the brand.
- Work with the various Digital Commerce team members to get product displays and customer selection opportunities portrayed correctly on the website.
- Assisting digital commerce team with various website projects and enhancements and duties, to support the Levin Furniture & Mattress websites.
- Respond to all customer inquiries (phone/email/chat) same day of inquiry.
- Live chat up time is 99% (following store hours schedule).
- Convert abandoned shopping cart items to meet KPI requirements.
- Constant communication and coordination of various projects with the eCommerce team.
- Add on selling strategy performed and closed to meet KPI requirements.
- Online catalog and website content remains current 24/7.
- High School Diploma and/or GED Equivalent. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration and/or related field preferred.
- Previous experience working in a Digital Commerce, Internet Sales and/or Phone Sales environment preferred.
- Position requires in-store training for up to 3 months (90 days) with eventual transition to work-from-home office environment. All computer equipment will be supplied by the company.
- Requires flexibility to work retail hours/scheduling that includes days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate professionally, clearly, and effectively.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills with the ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong reading, comprehension and active listening skills. Basic numerical reasoning, mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proficient computer skills; demonstrated knowledge of computerized systems and software, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and the ability to learn Internal Point of Sale (POS) Computer programs.
- Proficient in sales cycle including sales order entry.
- Outstanding customer service skills; detail-oriented individuals with strong follow through.
- Ability meet all KPI’s, key results and/or targeted goal requirements with regards to customer service and sales.
EOE M/F/V/D Drug-Free Workplace.