Talent Acquisition Partner - Content 🔥
TEGNA, one of the most geographically diverse broadcasters in the U.S., is seeking a passionate Talent Acquisition Partner who will be responsible for attracting and engaging top Producer and Executive Producer talent across the company.
As the Talent Acquisition (TA) Partner, you will be responsible for managing full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, scheduling, and presenting candidates for critical roles, while acting as TA subject matter expert to hiring teams on sourcing strategies, reducing time to hire and ensuring the implementation of inclusive recruitment best practices to enhance and maintain a diverse talent pool and selection.
This role will be part of the TEGNA corporate team, reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition (Content) and can be located in any of our 51 markets.
- Lead the full cycle recruitment process on assigned requisitions.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine scope of current position vacancies and business factors affecting required or preferred skills in a candidate.
- Source and identify candidates from various sources and understand how to attract hard to find profiles using passive and active recruiting methods and leveraging the available resources.
- Interview and screen potential candidates to ensure they meet employment and position requirements and qualifications.
- Share the nature of the job and ensure a positive candidate experience while acting as TEGNA ambassador.
- Participate in recommendations for final selection of applicant, candidate offers, and acceptances.
- Partner with key stakeholders on projects to enhance processes, diversity goals, time-to-hire KPI, and other function related projects.
- Keep up-to-date and informed regarding recruiting best practices, trends, industry standards, and competition.
- Collaborate and establish strong working relationships with professional organizations and industry peers.
- Ensure the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and tracking documents are kept up to date and compliant.
- Other duties and work as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field OR equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 1-3 years of experience in full cycle recruitment including familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle and experience in sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates
- Commitment to inclusive recruitment
- Passion for building the best in class candidate experience
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative and curiosity
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars, roles, and priorities
- Interest in the HR field
- Experience with recruitment, marketing or communication
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!