Senior Copywriter- User Experience 🔥
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
Razorfish is adding a fulltime Senior Copywriter to the team. Working with a very talented Strategy and Creative team to deliver best-in-class work. Early stage startup-like engagement, requiring enhancements to information architecture.
- Collaborate with teams of creatives, strategists and account leads to create a high volume of work on time, on budget and on point
- Participate in brainstorms, and deliver best-in-class creative that exceeds client objectives
- Work closely with Strategy, Creative leadership and Project Management
- Present and sell your ideas with conviction and confidence
- Be comfortable working remotely but understand that our team still works in a very close-knit, collaborative environment.
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to brainstorm conceptual ideas both big (shoots, spots, campaigns) and small (story concepts, channel deliverables).
- Feel comfortable with occasionally presenting work to clients
- Ability to solve problems using keen instincts and organizational experience
- 5-7 years experience in a creative agency
- Ability to work with a creative partner, you will be paired with existing Senior Art Director
- You have an eye for UX and expertise in enhancing the user experience of interactive experiences.
- You have inventiveness in developing a tone/voice and applying across experience - page titles, body copy, instructions, help, CTAs, and similar functional elements.
- You have experience owning the entire digital aesthetic and identity of a brand & absorbing and understanding associated brand standards and guidelines
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.