B2b Copywriter | Content Marketer 🔥
B2B Copywriter | Content Marketer Job Posting
Who we are:
ColinKurtis is a full-service food and beverage marketing agency. We develop and design strategic marketing solutions so that our clients can create meaningful brand experiences for their customers. Here at CK, we focus on people first—the people we work for and the people who work for us. We believe that when quality people do amazing work for clients who value what we do, we all benefit.
Who you are:
A collaborative spirit and a writer with the heart of a storyteller and the mind of a marketer who loves to create compelling content. You bring a mix of both your right brain and left brain to the writing table. With an eye on the big picture and your fingers on the pulse, you use just-the-right words to convey a story that is on target and on time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Transforming creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts that fulfill our clients' branding and marketing initiatives
- Executing a blend of creative and technical writing, as clients and assignments dictate
- Partnering with copy leads and creative directors to understand direction on copy elements and deliver accurate work accordingly
- Blog posts
- Email marketing copy (including drip campaigns)
- Website copy, including keywords and effective CTAs
- Long form: white papers, sell sheets, interactive brochures and more
- Short form: ad campaign concepts/copy, taglines and more
- Thought leadership content
- Case studies and client success stories
- Social media content
- Press releases
- Video concepts/scripts
- 3+ years of copywriting/content marketing experience in a fast-paced ad agency or marketing department
- A can-do attitude, effective communication skills and the ability to work both independently and closely with a team to assist in development of compelling creative solutions
- Ability to approach your writing with the end reader in mind, making sure your content is engaging, helpful and encourages action
- A keen ability to understand and adapt to a brand’s voice
- The desire to deliver copy that works with the overall big picture, with self-motivation, time-management and multi-tasking skills as your trusty sidekicks
- The ability to take direction, feedback, and constructive criticism—and the desire to continue to enhance your craft and to contribute to overall projects and the team
- The ability to understand, interpret and research copy direction from creative briefs and past examples and turn it into clear, compelling copy in a distinct voice
- Mastery of the English language with excellent understanding of proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and syntax, along with editing and proofreading skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in related fields, proficiency in Microsoft Word, familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe Creative Suite and Acrobat Pro
- You can take a creative brief and run with it.
- You are up to date on the latest marketing trends.
- You love research and conduct independent Google research, as needed.
- You take great care in documenting that research, as required.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions.
- You write content that requires minimal editing, due to your superior attention to detail.
- And you have experience in: B2B, food and beverage ingredients, technical writing, online content or social media.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Please provide a portfolio.
Work Location: Remote