Remote Mid-level Product Manager 🔥
What we're looking for
Contribute.to, a Laterpay brand, is looking for a Product Manager mid-level or higher to join our fully distributed team full time.
We believe that tech has a moral responsibility to help the creative world, and we are developing a suite of enterprise-grade micropayment tools and APIs to monetize digital content simply and easily.
We’ve been a fully distributed organization for almost 10 years, and we’re pretty proud of the supportive remote culture we’ve created and fine tuned over the years. We use Slack as our office, Jira for transparency and organizing work, and video calls for real-time collaboration (and just to hang out face to face).
You’ll work on a new initiative that we are just launching. It is still in its MVP stage with many features that need to be taken from an idea to a usable product. This includes features for consumers, business partners, and internal staff.
For this role, we’re looking for someone who can jump in quickly, take the existing backlog and move it forward, identify roadblocks or issues that might come up and provide solutions to them, and most importantly help us deliver a product that people love to use.
We would expect our ideal candidate to be able to:
- Work with designers to ideate and create final designs/ flows
- Work with developers and create tickets in jira as needed
- Create PRDs
- Take ideations/designs from management and execute on them
- Get stakeholders buy-in on own ideations
- Help manage backlog and prioritize work
- Collaborate with project manager
- Look at user’s problems/needs (market/user research) and get solutions (we don’t expect you to come up with every solution on all your own, but we do expect you to be able to use what is at your disposal to come to a solution)
- Be fearless. Be entrepreneurial.
- Simplify things.
- Own your decisions. Your successes. Your mistakes.
- Enjoy diversity and inclusion.
- Work as a team. Trust each other.
- AllHands (biannual team event)
- Annual training and personal development budget
- Paid sick leave
- Paid time off
- Distributed, international team
- Flexible work
- Company laptop
- Upload your CV.
- Tell us in your cover letter:
- How working with us leverages your past experiences or connects with your future goals.
- About a product that you were directly involved with creating that challenged you.
- What you learned in the process of creating that product (or what you wish you’d known before you started).
Our preference goes to applications with cover letters. Read.
We will be accepting applications until July 5th.
We’ll spend time reviewing applications until July 12th -- No need to check in with us if you don’t hear anything back from us during this time!
€75k - €90k/year, negotiable based on experience and skill level.