Remote Executive Assistant/scheduler 🔥
ASAP Solutions, is hiring an Executive Assistant/Scheduler for a large non-profit client located in mid-town Atlanta. This position requires 1-2 days per week in the office in mid-town. Pay is $48-53K. If interested, please submit your resume through Indeed for immediate consideration.
Executive Assistant / Scheduler
This position is in the Office of the President and Chief Executive Officer. You will provide key administrative functions and logistical support for executive leadership in partnership with the Executive Support Manager to the President and CEO.
It is imperative that you are professional, friendly, and gracious with those who interact with the President’s office. S/he is a self-directed team player who takes initiative, anticipates needs, and ensures consistent high-quality results.
- Manages and maintains complex calendars for the C-Suite (CEO, COO, CMO, CFO and CHESO), including scheduling, rescheduling, and prioritizing appointments, working in close cooperation with the President’s Office, Executive Officers, Assistant Program Officers, directors, and their staffs.
- Prepares detailed itineraries for the President/ CEO, including important numbers, locations, and contact names
- May Prepare monthly projected schedules
- Provides briefings on all scheduling activities and requests
- Schedules all staff meetings and briefings involving the President’s Office
- Makes reservations for C-Suite members i.e., air travel, ground transportation, and lodging
- Submits vouchers for travel and expense reimbursements
- Responds to all invitations, either by written correspondence or by personal telephone call
- Acts as a liaison for constituents and other individuals when they visit C-Suite members
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in business administration or in an industry-related field preferred with at least two years of office experience; At least one year of working in a non-profit environment is beneficial.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Experience making travel reservations and arrangements; Exceptional complex calendar management and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel (Salesforce CRM a plus).
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to prioritization of and recommendations on appointments.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High degree of flexibility and initiative.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet time-sensitive deadlines, juggle multiple projects, and fulfill ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Professional & polished; ability to interact with executive leadership and board.
- Ability to manage relationships professionally with individuals at all levels, including staff, Board members, executive leaders, donors, and external partner organization contacts.
- Driven; motivated to succeed; a self-starter.