Remote Data Analyst 🔥
Do you innovate with integrity? Believe a team is stronger together? Are you passionate about sustainability? If these are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for courageous, collaborative, and curious problem solvers who are interested in joining our team to help us develop solutions to complex challenges.
Digimarc is a global leader in product digitization, delivering business value across industries through unique identifiers and cloud-based solutions. A trusted partner in deterring digital counterfeiting of global currency for more than 20 years, Digimarc illuminates a product’s journey to provide intelligence and promote a prosperous, safer, and more sustainable world. Digimarc also gives every product a digital presence connected to a cloud-based record of its journey and interactions via the EVRYTHNG Product Cloud ®. With Digimarc, you can finally see everything. And when you see everything, you can achieve anything. For more information, visit us at digimarc.com.
We are seeking a Data Analyst who can think critically to analyze data across company platforms to inform and support organizational needs. We are looking for a smart, analytical mind with a passion for crunching the numbers to make data driven decisions.
This specific role will work within the Product Operations team to research, analyze, and present data to help make smart decisions around our product strategy.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about gathering and trending data. They will love to conduct research, look at data from several lenses, and dig into analyzing trends. They will possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude, be detail-oriented, and understand the importance of fostering relationships. They should be process oriented and skilled in explaining their methods and reasoning.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Research and analyze industry, market sector and companies to help support our product strategy
- Perform market research to help identify new trends and product opportunities
- Prepare company presentations and other materials, including financial models and simulations
- Define total addressable market size and develop definitions of go-to-market ecosystems
- Identify and document market dynamics and opportunity thesis
- Perform research to identify competitors and document their business models where possible
- Standardize research processes and deliverable documentation
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with teammates and business leaders
- BA/BS or MBA from a top tier university is preferred
- Record of academic excellence and demonstrated leadership capabilities
- 1-2 years of analytical experience
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of technology and finance
- Familiarity with financial statements, spreadsheets, and accounting
- Resourcefulness, energy, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated
- Strong Competitive Intelligence and Market Research skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Reporting tools (Power BI, SQL queries)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- A positive attitude and growth mindset: the eagerness to learn & share knowledge with the team
- Passion in participating, creating, and sustaining a diverse and inclusive culture where individuals and teams can do their best work and unlock their potential
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values: collaborative, curious, and courageous
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.