Senior Product Designer 🔥
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, and telephone. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on thelist of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by for two consecutive years. Additionally, WELL Health is proud to recently be named #484 on the list of fastest growing private companies, and #133 on . In 2020, WELL Health was named
WELL is looking for a Senior Product Designer. As a Product Designer at WELL, you’ll be working directly with our users as well as our Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to help shape the future of our rapidly growing product. You'll bring an exceptional and intuitive experience to our clients and their patients through understanding their needs; taking complex problems and distilling them into simple, intuitive designs.
- Collaborate with WELL Product Management and Engineering Teams to design new features in WELL using flow diagrams, mockups, wireframes, and other UX artifacts
- Distill complex concepts into intuitive and easy-to-use UX frameworks
- Orchestrate usability testing with users both onsite at hospitals across the country or via remote sessions
- Analyze and re-assess user engagement and success after releasing new UX designs
- 4+ years of experience designing beautiful, functional, world-class applications
- A strong portfolio of prior design work, including for software products
- A strong track record of collecting user research through observation and interviews
- Demonstrated success in turning user research into product design insights
- Expert in design software (such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Skilled in visual design and layout
- An exceptional, artistic eye for color & typography
- A problem solver by nature - we are looking for someone with the ability to understand complex problems, break them down into disparate components, and create an intuitive resolution via design
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record of working with cross-functional teams
- Someone who can’t stop thinking about improving product experience
- Someone who loves meeting their end users and seeks to understand how a user thinks and feels about a product
- Bachelor’s in graphic design, UX, or a related area of study
WELL Health is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. For this role, if you are located outside of the Santa Barbara area, we are open to candidates that are currently located within the United States and are interested in working remotely. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit ouror our to hear from our employees about working at WELL.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL Health are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. WELL Health is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL Health is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL Health will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that WELL Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. WELL Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.