Remote Managed It Services 🔥
As a growing IT/Managed Services provider based in the western suburbs of Chicago, we are looking for skilled, independent, and self-motivated individuals for our support team. You'll avoid the terrible daily Chicago traffic by working from the comfort of your home office. We're a tech firm, after all!
We are seeking level 1-2 support technicians to help manage our SMB clients. Ideally, we want to bring on a team member who wants to grow into network security and cloud infrastructure management. Our clients are in many different industries including financial services, legal, manufacturing, and nonprofit.
Techs are expected to use a wide range of remote support solutions such as help desk, remote support, and monitoring software, Office365, Remote Backup, VOIP phones, etc. Service requests range from adding user accounts in Active Directory and Exchange to troubleshooting down Routers/Servers, planning for setting up new network environments and more.
Remote support and VPN software are used to access customer equipment remotely, but on-site troubleshooting and installation will be required periodically. We are a Linux and open-source friendly company as well as an Apple partner so the tech should be familiar with more than just Microsoft products.
The position is primarily working from home with dedicated office hours. Being able to work independently and multitask is mandatory. You'll be working with the team all day via Slack and Teams while also tracking time and ticket activity. We have scheduled team video calls as well as project reviews throughout the week.
You WILL be tested on your skills. If you do not have experience with remote support tools, help desk software, and supporting the technology mentioned you will not be considered for the position. Resume must be in PDF format and include references. Background and drug testing may be requested.
- Strong skills working with and troubleshooting Windows and Mac computers as well as basic network equipment (Meraki, Sonicwall, and Ubiquiti) in a timely manner.
- Microsoft Office365 Admin Experience (Exchange and Sharepoint primarily)
- Minimum 1 year of experience working for another Managed Services Provider.
- Solid knowledge of networking concepts such as IP addressing, Subnetting, etc.
- Cloud experience (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS) strongly preferred
- Basic computer hardware configuration and troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to work independently and with a group in a project-driven environment.
- Ability to develop and work on company-related projects when no other items have been assigned (efficient time management)
- Customer service skills that make our clients happy to call us when they need help.
- Preferred Bachelors or Associates degree
- Must have one CompTIA (A+, Network+, or Security+) and/or CCENT or current MCSA.