Remote Stock Plan Administrator 🔥
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD (post covid).
- Manage Company's stock incentive plans, including grant process, exercises/releases, record keeping, termination verification;
- Prepare grant files for quarterly grants;
- Collaborate with Finance, Legal and Human Resources on stock reporting requirements, materials, compliance, grant process and management reports;
- Compile and prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, statements and materials;
- Reconcile stock option plans and related accounts monthly and annually;
- Keep track of non-standard vesting schedules;
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and foreign regulations and all, legal and tax implications;
- Respond to employee queries pertinent to Company stock plans;
- Manage relations with all third-party administrators and vendors;
- Support development and implementation of educational programs and communications related to equity plan participation, programs and policies;
- Perform with large data sets, audits and reconciliations.
- 3921 tax reporting
- Maintain budget information related to the usage of the equity plan
- Prepare reports for the Executive Team and Compensation Committee of the BOD as required
- Prepare ad hoc and regular reports on a periodic basis for tracking of the equity plan
- Maintain inbox for any employee questions related to the equity plan
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Work on special projects relating to Company equity plan
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in stock administration
- Experience building out employee education programs with regards to equity
- Strong understanding of federal and state taxation
- Experience with GAAP and SOX
- Experience with Carta or similar platform
- Strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail and high degree of professionalism
- Ability and interest in working independently and taking initiative
- Team player and positive attitude
- Desire to think beyond their immediate team and contribute to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we'd love for you to join us!
Who We Are:Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients' health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We've recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That's because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many rolesEducational Assistant ProgramRobust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)Paid Volunteer Days11 paid holidays12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents6 weeks paid sabbaticalHealth, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners401(k) with up to 4% matchStock optionsMonthly cell phone stipend Jeans everyday workplaceGender neutral bathrooms And more!
At Aledade, we don't just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.