Growth Marketer 🔥
You’ll focus on weekly, fortnightly and monthly tests across the funnel, continually ideating and executing your ideas and analysing results to refine and optimise your activities to increase signups.
- Designing effective marketing experiments and creating short campaigns to test the viability of different channels and approaches.
- Identifying how to best communicate different user cases and reach different personae/industry/user cases
- Monitor and analyse important metrics (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc), discover opportunities and report trends. Iterate based on insights from your analysis to improve upon growth metrics.
- Analyzing and communicating your results to the team on a regular basis, learning from what doesn't work, and further optimizing and scaling what does work.
- Working with the wider Sked marketing team to create any and all content needed for growth campaigns to succeed
- Have at least 2 years in a growth-focused role. Experience in a B2B SaaS startup would be a bonus.
- Have strong analytical skills and prior experience leveraging data, metrics, analytics and customer behaviour trends to generate ideas and experiments. Prior experience with GA, Amplitude and A/B testing would also be a bonus.
- Be open-minded, intensely curious, and a strong problem solver.
- Love working in a small team, being productive relatively rapidly, and getting straight into the 'thick of it'.
Note: You will need to be based in a timezone +/- 3hrs from AEST to enable effective teamwork.