Information Security Engineer, Sales Assurance 🔥
Jamf extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. With Jamf, IT and security teams are able to confidently manage and protect Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV devices, easing the burden of updating, deploying and securing the data used by their end-users. Jamf’s purpose is to simplify work by helping organizations manage and secure an Apple experience that end users love and organizations trust.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping customers empower their workforce to focus on their jobs, not the hassles of managing technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: .
Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or connect remote from your home office.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work.The Information Security Engineer, Sales Assurance position is responsible for a wide range of Information Security duties with a primary focus on Sales enablement and supporting our customers throughout the Sales and renewal process. They will also assist with corporate Information Security related tasks including the monitoring and assessment of issues that impact the internal infrastructure and services used by Jamf employees. This position is also responsible for responding to and managing issues in the Security Response queue.
- Assist the Sales and Support staff with requests for business operations and product security information from external parties.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of Information Security requests that are part of the Sales and renewals process including customer questionnaires, requests for information, and on-going post-sales support.
- Develop and maintain security documentation and reporting.
- Provide guidance for the removal or remediation of vulnerabilities to on-site and hosted Jamf Pro instances.
- Participate and respond to security incident response tickets and issues.
- Provide product expertise and counsel throughout the organization.
- Perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission, and purpose of the organization.
- Adhere to the highest moral, ethical, and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation, and creativity.
- Support and promote a positive, inclusive workplace in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomes, further developed, and manifested in our work.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years experience working in an IT support or security related role.
- Familiarity with SOC 2, OWASP, PCI DSS or other relevant security frameworks.
- Knowledge of information security principles, information security controls, risk & compliance, and related guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple large-scale projects while simultaneously adapting priorities quickly and effectively.
- A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem-solving, communication skills, and the delivery of high-quality work.
- 4 year/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field.
- A combination of relevant experience and education will be considered, this could include degrees or advanced degrees in Computer Science or Information Security, and/or industry recognized certification.
- Experience working with the following systems: Salesforce, Jira, and Confluence (Preferred).
- Fluency in English.
- Practical experience with Jamf Pro, Jamf Now, and Jamf Connect (Strongly Preferred).
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission, and purpose of the organization.
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical, and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation, and creativity.
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed, and manifested in our work.
- Named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, are willing to help, and support the team around you. You value and learn from different perspectives. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We strive to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage, and grow. We better ourselves for the betterment of others. All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do. It is important that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work. Be your best self, and let your individuality shine at Jamf!
Get social with us: , , or follow the conversation at #OneJamf