Bilingual Spanish Telesales Representative Work From Home 🔥
**THIS IS A BILINGUAL - SPANISH ONLY JOB POSITION. YOU MUST PASS A LANGUAGE TEST**
Answer your calling and take the lead at our company from the comfort of your home. As a member of our team, you’ll redefine how our customers engage with the latest product offerings. It’s an opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology, in a career where we’ll count on you to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
As a Telesales Representative - WFH, you’ll assist new and existing customers with purchases for new equipment and service. You’ll drive revenue by communicating the benefits of all products, services, features, plans and special offers as appropriate. Success in this role will require a motivated, competitive mindset as you’ll consistently work to meet sales quotas and service objectives. You’ll need to exhibit calm under pressure while being persuasive and sales-driven. Working exclusively in a Telesales environment you’ll handle inbound and outbound calls, cultivating a positive customer relationship; utilizing proven sales and saves techniques to maintain customer loyalty while selling products and service.
You may also be required to:
Provide a World Class experience by resolving customer complaints or referring customer to a supervisor or proper department for resolution.
- Report to work on time and work scheduled hours. Maintain required sign on time, productivity, and quality and standards. Follow established calling guidelines and procedures provided by management.
- Handle administrative aspects of the sale. May compile reports as requested.
Successfully completes all sales and data training programs that are identified as core curriculum within the recommended time frames.
- Assist with special projects assigned by supervisor or other duties as assigned by management.
- To engage virtually with management as needs of the business require.
- Must have verified internet service (secure, reliable, and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). Company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
- Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, trainings, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
- IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST RESIDE IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: TX, AR, MO, KS, OK.*
We prefer that you have:
- 6 months to 1 year of sales work experience
- Familiarity with Windows computers
An ability to deliver regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to sit or stand for long durations
So, what’s in it for you?
We’ll offer paid-training that you’ll be required to complete from home as well as resources to encourage your career growth. We also offer a competitive compensation package. This role ranges from $15.46 per hour up to $18.63 per hour depending on relevant work experience and education. In addition to the hourly wage, there are incentives and representatives can also make up to 300% of their $1000 monthly target incentive, up to $3000.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
- Eligible AT&T wireless plans (up to two accounts per employee; up to 10 lines per account) and wireless accessories
- AT&T Internet (Fiber where available)
- AT&T phone & AT&T wireless home phone
There’s no better time than now to dial into a career with AT&T. If you’re ready to join our team, let’s talk! Apply today. #virtualjob #virtualwork