Sr. Aws Devops Developer With Ai/ml Experience 🔥
InnoVet Health, a growing small business that provides health IT professional services to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is looking for a Sr. AWS DevOps Developer with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning experience. This role will work closely with the team of Data Scientists and Clinicians as part of the consulting team to build, deploy and manage the AI/ML solution on AWS and Azure cloud platforms for the VA. You will get to work on real-life healthcare related problems, using Microsoft Azure and AWS AI/ML platforms.
This is a full-time, 100% remote, salaried position and does not require relocation. InnoVet Health offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as growth potential.
- A self-starter able to perform with minimal supervision
- Deploy AI/ML applications using Kubernetes containers on the cloud platforms
- Work with AWS Swagger Documentation to build API wrappers
- Develop scripting using Python
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- 5+ years of Proven experience as a AWS or Azure Cloud DevOps Developer
- 5+ years of experience with Azure Machine Learning and/or Azure Databricks and understanding of machine-learning and operations research (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of Python, PySpark or Scala
- Strong math skills (e.g., algebra, regression analysis, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage)
- MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, or relevant graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative fields. Will accept BS in related field with minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Analytical mind, business acumen, and problem-solving skills. A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Green card or US citizen required.
- No 1099 or corp-to-corp or international outsourcing or staffing agencies
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $120,000.00 per year