Remote Corporate Communications Sr. Manager 🔥
Do you innovate with integrity? Believe a team is stronger together? Are you passionate about sustainability? If these are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for courageous, collaborative, and curious problem solvers who are interested in joining our team to help us develop solutions to complex challenges.
Digimarc is a global leader in product digitization, delivering business value across industries through unique identifiers and cloud-based solutions. A trusted partner in deterring digital counterfeiting of global currency for more than 20 years, Digimarc illuminates a product’s journey to provide intelligence and promote a prosperous, safer, and more sustainable world. With Digimarc, you can finally see everything. And when you see everything, you can achieve anything. For more information, visit us at digimarc.com.
We are seeking a Corporate Communications Sr. Manager to be a crucial part of a new and growing function within the organization. Partnering with the Director of Corporate Communications and other key stakeholders across the company you will leverage your expertise to identify impactful communications opportunities, design creative campaigns, distill complex topics, write clear content, and coach leaders in a values-centered way. This position has high executive visibility and growth potential.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Develop and execute on tactical PR plans that drive business outcomes, enhances reputation, and supports the organization’s culture, purpose, and values
- Develop communications that support the corporate image through researching, writing, and editing press releases, white papers, speeches, internal communications, online communications, and other communication materials as needed
- Write, edit, review, and oversee release of internal communication, including intranet, newsletters, emails/memos, webcasts, and speeches
- Helps ensure a “corporate voice” permeates messaging to employees and stakeholders
- Works closely with executive management team and departments to keep abreast of company developments and trends
- Lead alignment with other key business partners like marketing and human resources to establish internal processes for content creation and delivery, including Salesforce alignment and email campaigning
- Research and develop content and compile positioning materials and presentations in prep for targeted investor conferences and other thought leadership venues
- Coordinate communications plans with other members of Communications and Marketing departments and external partners as needed, including events, digital and social marketing
- Provide editorial support for ESG communication assets and annual reporting updates
- 10+ years of relevant PR experience, ideally with some combination of corporate communications, media relations, employee communications, stakeholder engagement, and/or public affairs
- A self-directed strategic thinker capable of collaborating with and influencing a range of stakeholders and making an impact quickly
- Experience with creative storytelling, proactive press outreach, and building relationships with journalists and stakeholders
- A solid grasp of narrative, awareness of audiences, and exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for sustainability and business communications, business-to-business (B2B/enterprise) technology PR experience preferred
- Passion in participating, creating, and sustaining a diverse and inclusive culture where individuals and teams can do their best work and unlock their potential
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values: collaborative, curious, and courageous
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.