Senior Front End Engineer 🔥
Our Engineering Values:
- Continuous delivery & rapid iteration is important, and only sustainable through continuous improvement - each PR should improve the health of the codebase. We strive to allow features and bug fixes to drive refactors.
- Low-ego and high-compassion: a developer is not their code; we strive to give the type of feedback we would hope to receive.
- Perfect code doesn’t exist, but we each take complete responsibility in producing excellence - we review code thoroughly, write tests, and design architecture collaboratively.
- Deliver professional level React code on day 1
- Excellent communicator - can clearly communicate requirements, challenges, and product ideas
- A track record of creating well-tested, maintainable code
- Real-world experience building and maintaining React applications in production
- Work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Write automated tests
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience shipping web-based products
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Check out our company page on Key Values, a website that allows engineers to find companies that align with their values. https://www.keyvalues.com/repeat
We are looking for someone willing to work inside of regular business hours in any continental US time zone.