Staff Accountant 🔥
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We actively look for prospects who:
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Performance-driven Contributor who can support our General Accounting team.
In this role, you will join our finance/accounting team in Salt Lake City, UT as part of The Pitney Bowes Bank. The Pitney Bowes Bank is an industrial bank regulated by the FDIC and State of Utah. The Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Global Financial Services (PBGFS). This role will report to the Accounting Manager.
- Daily and month end journal entries
- Reconciliations and tie outs
- Other month end close duties, including reporting and analyses
- Unclaimed property
- Additional duties as required
As an Accountant, you have:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting or finance positions
- Must have good technical skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
- Technical accounting skills
- Experience with data warehouse query tools (Cognos)
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.