Senior Copywriter 🔥
We comprehensive infrastructure management solutions with a strong focus on contract operations throughout the United States. We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our team.
Title: Sr. Copywriter
Location: Home Office/Remote (Collaboration will occur in the Eastern time zone)
Salary: $65,000-$75,000, based on experience
Reports To: Director of Marketing
The Sr. Copywriter will work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate has extensive experience writing copy for proposals and RFQs, including experience with multiple industries, particularly in the utility sector. You must have a proven history of developing winning proposals and RFQs through creative copywriting that sets Inframark apart from our competitors. The Sr. Copywriter will also support our brand voice through writing style and tone while working closely with the marketing team on social media posts, email blasts, and other marketing materials.
- Develops, manages, finalizes, and submits RFP and RFQ responses for pursuits. This includes the development of compliant, accurate, and compelling response narratives.
- Creates and manages pursuit responsibility matrices defining roles, deadlines, and assignments and initiates and leads proposal meetings, including kickoffs, status updates, and reviews.
- Partners with our Compliance, Health & Safety, and HR departments to ensure content meets compliance, safety, and employment standards and regulations.
- Responsible for leading and supporting continuous improvement initiatives such as boilerplate and resume development.
- Finalizes and submits proposal documents as appropriate.
- Works with the graphic designer to develop compelling visuals that support all strategic proposals and marketing messaging.
- Creates compelling post-bid presentation materials.
- Support the marketing department with creating engaging content for ad work and all collateral materials.
- Assist with developing copy for website and all social media platforms.
- File and organize all final proposals and marketing content for searchability and future ease of reference.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Understands and adheres to all company health and safety procedures as they relate to essential job functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, communications, marketing, or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in writing proposals or research documents, including a minimum of 1 year of experience in writing RFPs or RFQs
- Advanced understanding of writing for various channels and audiences
- Proven history of effective marketing content direction during ideation and writing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to produce and deliver finished copy in a timely manner
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Firsthand experience with work being assigned and reviewed through a project management and proofing program
- Solid knowledge of writing for SEO, social media, and SMS
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally in a team environment
- Experienced in managing and training on brand voice guidelines
- MS Publisher experience or willingness to learn quickly
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Copywriting : 5 years (Required)
- Proposal writing: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote