Marketing and Administration Coordinator 🔥
North Peak is growing and we need someone to keep track of and complete tasks on our Marketing calendar. Same for Administration. Ultimately, this position ensures day-to-date tasks associated with Marketing and Administration are completed in a timely and efficient manner, both of which increase our impact within the sector by positioning North Peak to take on more clients and grow our staff of CRM professionals for nonprofits.
The priorities of this position are:
- Maintain and review company benefits offerings with the Director of Operations.
- Ensure staff records are accurate including hours worked, PTO, tech stipend balances, etc
- Plan and execute internal events and celebrations to promote a positive work culture.
- Perform administrative responsibilities related to company Priorities (our strategic plan for the year), such as tracking quarterly milestones, monthly activities and due dates.
- Prepare company updates on a monthly and quarterly basis to keep the team updated on our progress towards Priorities.
- Support the new hire onboarding process with the relevant supervisor.
- Keep North Peak's CRM up-to-date (Salesforce) and work with the leadership team on enhancements to the database.
- Coordinate production of articles, emails, webinars and success stories in line with North Peak's annual and quarterly marketing goals.
- Coordinate prospect management process, perform research and other activities to support new business development.
- Manage end-of-contract activities, including closeout steps, client satisfaction survey, case study assessment and sharing of lessons learned
- Perform client and staff appreciation actions in conjunction with the relevant supervisor.
- Create and send client invoices; follow-up on outstanding balances.
- Work with Bookkeeper to prepare monthly payroll, categorize expenses, run & prepare periodic reports for leadership
- Work with payroll processor to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual filings and fees are paid
- Manage state filings and updates
- Work with leadership to prepare annual budget, end-of-year analysis
- The skills we are looking for candidates to have (or quickly acquire) are:
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Initiative -- we’re a small team that works quickly, and we are looking for a teammate who is comfortable sharing and running with ideas
- 2+ years experience in positions of marketing and administration (ok to overlap)
- Operational experience such as, but not limited to budget management, CRM Administration, human resources
- Preferred: experience working with or at nonprofits
This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours a week. We are a distributed company with team members working remotely.