Marketing Coordinator, Emergent Brand 🔥
- Development and production of marketing communications materials.
- Planning, promotion, and execution of the annual marketing calendar for designated business lines.
- Planning, staffing, oversight, and analysis of company sponsored events for assigned vendors.
- Maintenance of designated website inventory.
- Development and oversight of email campaigns and webinars.
- Interface with vendor clients to plan and promote marketing activities and manage MDF funds.
- Ongoing management and reconciliation of dedicated budget dollars.
- Assists with other related marketing duties in support of business development activities and sales team performance.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, business administration or a related area of study
- 1-2 years of professional experience in marketing
- Working experience with job-related software applications including: Wrike (or similar), HubSpot. Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, Teams, SharePoint, Canva, MailChimp, and other applicable SaaS tools
- Prior experience in Business to Business (B2B) or Business to Government (B2G) marketing a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication for understanding project requirements and explaining these needs to employees and third-party providers
- Attention to detail to ensure all specifications are met
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results
- Excellent time management, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and projects
- Team player with effective relationship and interpersonal skills
Join the Emergent Team!Emergent offers technology solutions to education, government, healthcare and commercial customers worldwide. Our employees are the foundation of our success, enabling us to work with leading companies in every major industry and at all levels of government.
At Emergent we are looking for motivated people with the expertise and insight to tackle the toughest client issues.
We're looking for hard-working, intelligent people who like to achieve results. In return, we'll provide you with a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities to build your skills. If this sounds like a match for your skills and interests and you're up to the challenge of the innovative, service-oriented field of enterprise software solutions, we encourage you to explore our Open Opportunities and join the Emergent team today.
Emergent, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Emergent, LLC will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Emergent, LLC is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.