Coordinator, Social Media Marketing 🔥
We have offices in San Francisco, CA and Portland, ME.
We will consider remote candidates within the following US states: CA, ME, WA, SC, NV, NC, TX, MA, MO, VT, OR, PA, IL, VA, MD
- Partnering with the Social Media team, brainstorm and develop engaging content across multiple social channels, with a focus on Tik Tok, but also including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter,, in a variety of formats, from imagery to infographics to video and more
- Execute and optimize content across all branded social media platforms, taking care to ensure the use of effective tactics
- Assist in the planning and execution of the editorial calendar, ensuring all creative is up-to-date, approved, links are correct, and captions are edited before content goes live
- Surface and catalog high quality user generated content to share on branded social media channels and marketing channels
- Identify potential new content creators and like-minded partners to collaborate with
- Track daily and weekly performance of social media content, and overall health of the social handles with regular reporting to the Social Media Manager
- Work cross-functionally with multiple branches of the company (Customer Happiness, Merchandising, Recruiting, etc.) to ensure that we are fulfilling their social needs, as well as the needs of our community
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the overall social media landscape and trends, including competitive analysis and best-in-class brands
- Be a champion for the team, regularly sharing channel wins, insights, community feedback, and more
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in Social Media Marketing, preferably in the CPG industry
- You have an undergraduate degree in Communications or Journalism, Marketing, Media Studies, or a related discipline
- You have a wide breadth of knowledge related to social media channel features (and how to optimize them) including trends, hashtags, and content creators
- You understand the difference between “Engagement” and “Engagement Rate” and why these two metrics might (or might not) matter when you’re reporting on results
- You have a passion for sustainability and want to be a part of Grove’s mission
- Core Benefits: Equity, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pre-tax and Roth 401k options, Short term and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, Employer contribution toward Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Perks: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Perkspot discount platform, Quarterly peer recognition awards, Class Pass discount, Free VIP Membership + 25% off every Grove order
- Work/Life: Internet reimbursement, Flexible Paid Time Off, 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave + discounts on fertility services
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.