Auto Copywriter 🔥
Epsilon’s Digital Experience Design Practice is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Auto Copywriter with experience writing website and email copy for Global Marketing Campaigns (emails, websites, mobile, targeted display, social media posts, etc). The candidate must work collaboratively with strategists, project managers and account leads, be able to deliver polished copy under tight deadlines and have a deep understanding of the nuances involved in writing. Retail and/or automotive industry experience is preferred. Materials produced cover a range of deliverables in the automotive industry with a focus on web and marketing email content.
If you’ve got a solid portfolio of work, an upbeat attitude and a desire to work in a friendly, creative and fast-paced environment, and have at least 3 years of experience working as a copywriter for a digital advertising and/or marketing services agency, we’d like to hear from you.
We'd Like to Meet you if You Can:
- Deliver clean, sharp creative messaging
- Demonstrate mastery best practices for writing for the Web
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Write compelling copy for diverse products
- Hierarchy for headlines, subheads and body copy
- Adapt your writing to clients’ brand and editorial guidelines
- Interact easily and provide confidence to clients and internal team
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of creative, advertising or interactive agency experience
- 3+ years copywriting experience, especially in the retail/automotive space
- Expertise writing Copy for emails
- Experience writing for national and global brands in the retail industry space
- Familiarity with best practices for writing for the Web
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in English, Journalism, Writing or equivalent work experience
- Execute all aspects of administrative responsibilities (weekly timesheets, weekly status updates, maintenance of a calendar in Outlook, etc.) in appropriately detailed and timely manner.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.