Digital Marketing Strategist - Paid Social Media Ads - Ad Media Buyer Facebook/meta/tiktok 🔥
Our awesome team loves what they do because they're free to be who they are.
We do things traditional brands can't to stay growth focused and innovative.
Hello! Is it us you're looking for?
We are ICBM. We manage a bunch of great apparel brands. We work hard and have fun while we do it.
Our awesome team loves what they do because they're free to be who they are. Which makes an average day anything but average. We move fast. Ballistically fast. We do things traditional brands can’t (or won’t) to stay growth focused and innovative.
We run a range of exciting & engaging in-house ecommerce brands - every day is different. It’s the fun and diversity of an agency without the pain. No more managing multiple fussy clients and their crazy ideas!
About the Job
- Permanent Full-Time - Remote
- Head Office in Arundel, Gold Coast QLD
You will be responsible for:
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Implement and execute scalable DTC strategies for multiple brands, tailored specifically to niche audiences.
- Manage existing Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & Google advertising accounts with constant consideration of your ROAS/ACoS/MER targets.
- COLLABORATION & CAMPAIGN PLANNING
- Work with the creative team to coordinate campaigns and new product launches giving your strategic perspective to ensure content produced converts.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to coordinate with other marketing funnels (email, sms
- Collaborate, analyse and report on paid digital marketing campaigns and develop recommendations for ongoing optimisation
- Identify, develop and introduce additional digital channels to deliver an outstanding UX across all touch-points for our brands.
You are an extremely driven and adaptable digital marketing guru. You lie awake at night thinking of strategies to improve your conversion rates. You doze off dreaming of juicy ROAS numbers, bouncing into the sunset. You are not afraid to jump in and work closely with all team members (even Ollie the office pug) to achieve tight deadlines.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a Digital Marketing role, in an E-Commerce business.
- Thorough understanding of marketing funnels, value maximisation and conversion strategy
- Proven track record of outstanding results in digital creative campaigns
- A solid grasp of all modern marketing platforms: Facebook Business, Facebook Ad Manager, TikTok Ad Manager, Shopify, Klayvio, Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Understanding of the major analytics systems used in performance marketing: Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Tag Manager, TripleWhale etc.
- Experience working with an Australian company
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Premiere) to create marketing assets and creative content is preferable
- Experience with Snapchat or Pinterest advertising platforms a bonus
- Exceptional organisational skills, excellent time management and prioritisation capability
- Clothing / Apparel / Fashion / Merchandise industry experience is highly desirable, although not essential
Next steps for you:
Please include a cover letter with your application explaining why you are applying and why the role excites you
**No Agencies Please**