Sales and Marketing Coordinator/rfp Writer - Virtual #1843 🔥
Frosch International Travel, LLC (“FROSCH”) is looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to support business development efforts and activities in our growing Corporate Travel Management Sales Team. In this role, the Sales and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for various activities that support the Sales and Marketing teams’ client acquisition and retention initiatives. You will help support the Request for Proposal (RFP) process, proposal content, and messaging for our global brand.
As an ideal candidate, you should bring a success-oriented mindset, strong attention to detail, an ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines, effective written and oral communication skills, a proactive and adaptive work style, and proven ability to work both independently, as well as a member of a small, high performance-output team, in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. It is also preferred that you have experience in proposal writing, a general understanding of sales, and knowledge of the travel and hospitality industry (corporate travel experience / knowledge a plus!).
This position is planned to sit remotely or in one of our office locations. You will report to Director, Corporate Marketing Strategy and Head of Sales.
Please include Resume, Cover Letter, and a Writing Sample.
Job Responsibilities: *
- Support the FROSCH assigned Sales Lead with the management of the RFP process from start to finish, establishing project timelines, and ensuring professional and high-quality bids are submitted on time and to the highest professional standard
- Analyze documents and provide direction to the team regarding proposal outlines, response requirements, and proposal development schedules
- Produce quality responses to RFPs by following proposal-writing standards, including readability, consistency, and tone
- Ensure all content in bids, proposals, and presentations are on brand, current, and consistent
- Refine and develop proposal and related marketing content
- Assist in developing compelling, compliant, and responsive proposals that effectively convey win themes to clients and prospects
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Team, subject matter experts, and support functions to meet strict proposal deadlines
- Work on multiple solicitations simultaneously at different stages in the proposal process, while effectively managing and adhering to strict deadlines
- Be accountable for the quality and compliance of final proposal documents
- Participate in debriefs and lessons-learned sessions
- Collaborate across multiple departments to create engaging, compelling, and continually accurate content
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities through lead and market research
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Team to align strategic marketing plans and develop collateral to further business development opportunities and new business generation
- Assist with internal requests for PowerPoint presentations, proposals, and other ad hoc marketing materials in a timely and accurate manner
- Support company-wide marketing and communications initiatives, such as internal communications, email marketing, website updates and blogs, case study generation, various marketing campaigns, etc., as required
- Maintain and support management of the Sales Team pipeline in CRM (Monday.com)
- Sales Forecasting
- Maintain the Sales RFP Library and Content Database for future bids
- Review and update proposal content on a continuous basis to help ensure accuracy and relevancy
- Support proposal delivery and production activities, as needed
- Performing support and/or administrative tasks, as required
- Occasionally attend and assist in preparing for industry events, meetings, and conference
- Limited travel may be required (less than 10%)
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering The Unexpected
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, Business, or related arena or equivalent work experience
- 2-5+ years of experience developing large and complex proposals, preferably in a travel management services environment; alternative experience can be 2-5+ years of professional, technical, or marketing writing
- Excellent writing, editing, organization, analytical, and interpersonal skills; with strong, clear, grammar
- Ability to work both independently and function effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to collaborate with traveling and/or remote team members, often across time zones.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proven ability and comfort level working effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and strict deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer service focused attitude
- Innovative in solving problems and finding information
- Proficient in MS Office suite of programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, TEAMS, and Outlook, with the ability to use built-in styles and develop clean, well-formatted
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
Position Description Disclaimer
This document is representative of the qualifications, competencies, activities, and responsibilities an employee may encounter within the position; it is not exhaustive. FROSCH/FT Travel Management, LLC retains the right to change or assign other duties, responsibilities, and activities at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement_
FROSCH/FT Travel Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH/FT Travel Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time