Remote Product Designer 🔥
Antidote is on a mission to disrupt the Medical Research space. We enable faster medical innovation, by transforming how patients and researchers connect. Through harnessing the power of technology and data, we empower those whose lives are dependent on medical advances and breakthroughs by providing easily accessible and comprehensive clinical information.
At our heart we are a digital patient engagement company, operating in the clinical trial recruitment sector. Our platform allows us to engage a wide network of patients and match them with the most relevant clinical trials accelerating the pace of medical research.
We are a small but mighty team of ~45 professionals across our UK and US bases - working as a fully remote entity.
We have an ambitious five-year growth plan, expanding our core strategy by going beyond our current tech enabled services by moving to a white label SaaS model and breaking into the data science space with a disruptive data strategy.
The teamThe Product Designer is an essential part of our product team, empowered to drive our UI / UX strategy as well as support our solutioning process.
The Product team at Antidote is split across the US and the UK and is made up of seasoned Product Managers, a business analyst, and a technical coordinator. The team is responsible for driving and implementing the Antidote product strategy across 3 primary product lines.
The team works in an integrated squad structure with our engineering partners and cross-functionally across the entire organization, but most closely with Business Development, Commercial Operations and Marketing.
The Product Designer will support the squads to create and design meaningful solutions to our customer and end user problems or opportunities.
You will turn insights into delightful products in a fast-paced environment that requires critical thinking, design and collaborative skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
Duties And ResponsibilitiesThe Product Designer will conduct user research, prototype designs and solutions in addition to collecting data on our product experience.
This role is ideal for an individual who enjoys creative collaboration and problem solving. The position will involve external interactions for design testing and market research so the candidate should also be comfortable in engaging clients, prospects and patients.
The Product Designer will report directly to the SVP Product.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Set design requirements and maintain the Antidote Design system based on information from external sources through user research as well as internal teams
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Analyze how a new product initiative satisfies market needs and patient preferences
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes
- Create design concepts and drawings to determine the best product, ultimately building elegant and intuitive UI designs
- Present product ideas to the team and squads for brainstorming and work as an integral part of the design-to-development process
- Employ design concepts into functional prototypes
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends and market conditions
- An intuitive eye and listening ear for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Demonstrated ability to collect, interpret and iterate based upon both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Excellent attention to detail
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Analytical rigor and iteration
- Strong communication and leadership abilities
- A passion for design and are not satisfied with the status quo
- Creative problem solving skills
- 401k with 2% company match
- Monthly health insurance allowance
- Monthly remote work stipend
- Monthly wellbeing stipend
- Home setup/equipment allowance
- Company laptop (Mac or Dell)
- 22 days holiday plus federal holidays (office closures)
- Your birthday off
- Volunteering time off
- Generous stock options
- Discretionary annual performance related bonus
- Flexible working environment in a fully remote capacity
- Training budget for continuous personal development as well as access to online training courses via LinkedIn Learning
- Mental wellbeing support through our Employee Assistance Program and our mental health tool with PLUMM health
- 1st Interview – Meet with Sam Veeck, SVP Product
- 2nd Interview – Meet with HR (VP People or HR Generalist)
- 3rd stage - Example work product review (sending an example of a project you’ve worked on in the past)
- 4th stage – Group interview with members of Product and Engineering
- Final stage – Final call with Sam Veeck, SVP Product
Equal OpportunityThe best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Antidote are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Antidote is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.