Full Stack Developer 🔥
As a full stack developer with StorageUnitAucstionList.com you’ll be responsible for building products from the ground up with minimal supervision. To excel in this position you will be well versed in front end design, front end development, and backend development.
- Collaborate with the team to work on tasks from the backlog that are based on the project's priorities
- Deliver features without being given much detail, design, or specification and on time
- Understand the current sprint priorities and knows when to change focus to finish the sprint on time as well as raise any flags when you suspect the project timeline might be at risk
- Provide feedback on designs for completeness, implementation effort and feasibility
- Help plan out sprints by writing tasks
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interfaces
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Experience as a technical team lead a plus
- 5+ years of Full Stack experience
- Degree in computer science preferred
- Knowledge of architecting an application and understanding how business trade offs impact technical choices, and vice versa
- Appreciation of design and can protect its complexity without compromising fidelity
- Ability to multitask without compromising your diligent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with Back End production applications using JSON REST API methodology and ideally these languages: Node, Rails, Java, Go, Python
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote