Senior Data Engineer 🔥
What you’ll bring:
- Experience developing and executing ETL pipelines to migrate data from various formats
- Ability to work with SQL datastores and big data platforms such as BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.
- Strong project management skills with ability to spearhead and develop a data governance framework for a rapidly scaling organization
- Ability to work self-directed and as part of a team on projects of varying size; shows commitment to tasks, project, and to the team
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for analytics to set our analysts and business as a whole up for success
- Typescript/Python Knowledge
- Message broker / event streams /event driven architecture knowledge
- Managing and deployment of microservices on Kubernetes
- Experience with GCP and services such as BigQuery / PubSub
- You have the confidence and experience to do the research, prescribe solutions (and alternatives) and communicate tradeoffs between solutions
- You like varied challenges and are capable of weighing diverse and sometimes competing priorities in the context of our business
- You prefer autonomy - you thrive when you know what's expected of you and you're given the space to get it done
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment
This is an incredibly exciting time to consider joining Posh. In November 2021, we closed a that will allow us to continue investing in our product and people. In 2021, we doubled our team size from 20 to 40, and we increased our customer base by four times. We have big goals, and we’re looking for people to help us achieve them. Why we're a great place to join- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time.