Data Engineer -remote 🔥
LinkedIn and Education details must
· Establish data model design based on business requirements. Should be hands on.
· Develop end to end streaming and batch data analytics pipelines. From data ingestion, processing, storage, analysis to visualization.
· Understand big-data principles and best practices
· Perform code reviews, ensure code quality and encourage a culture of excellence.
· Coach team members in the design of database solutions/optimization/Schema design
· Troubleshoot performance and optimize database design.
· Be a front face of the company in front of customers and prospects.
· 2+ years of strong technology experience in the field of transactional data and analytics systems
· Should understand and be able to command architecture design for transactional and analytics systems.
· Strong SQL skills /technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, Redshift and Bigquery)
· Cloud Experience - Should have experience with Cloud data products of GCP (BigQuery, Dataflow)
· Proficient in building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and datasets using technologies like Spark, Hive, AWS Data Pipeline, Azure Data Factory, BigQuery, and Apache Airflow etc
· Experience in building reusable and metadata driven components for data ingestion, transformation and delivery
· Experience in Agile Methodologies
· Familiarity with source repositories (Git, BitBucket etc.)
· Excellent communication skills
· Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer or Relevant certification in AWS/Azure
· Preferably from Media or Gaming Background.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. R Systems has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.