Junior Graphic Designer 🔥
The Freelance Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting the Art Director in the production of visual assets for the Brooklyn Brewery. Working within the brand guidelines, this position works closely with the Art Director and Packaging Design Specialist to service the design needs for our marketing, sales, and tasting room teams.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
The Freelance Junior Graphic Designer will work with the Marketing team to produce print & digital assets needed for point of sale, promoting events, on/off-premises programs and partnerships.
- Point of sale materials (case toppers, can risers, case cards, table tents, sell sheets)
- Merch (wearables, coasters, tap handles)
- Event promotion (posters, flyers, brochures, banners, social images)
- Advertisements (web banners, print ads, truck wraps, billboards)
Tasting Room Support:
- Posters, banners, social graphics
- Wayfinding signage
- Weekly menu updates
- Store visuals
- Online Store image mocks
- Beer page visuals
- Presentations and Decks
Template Building & Management:
The Freelance Junior Graphic Designer will need to create easy to use templates within Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and Microsoft Powerpoint including:
- Event Posters
- Price sheets
- IG stories
- Table tents
- Event banners
The Freelance Junior Graphic Designer will also help maintain our internal library of design assets and ensure all design files are organized and up to date.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat Pro
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with pre-press files and preparing files for print
- Ability to organize and package artwork files for team hand off
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Can-do attitude
- Receives and implements constructive critique well
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years professional design experience
- Chalkboard art experience is a plus (For A-frames and menu boards, if located in NYC)
The Freelance Junior Graphic Designer will report to the Art Director. This is a freelance role on the Brooklyn Brewery Marketing Team, for approximately 20 hours a week. The ideal candidate must be flexible with weekly hours. Position can be remote as long as EST working hours are observed.
Brooklyn Brewery is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or marital status. All qualified candidates including those from marginalized or minority groups are encouraged to apply.