Junior Visual Designer 🔥
Formstack is a 16-year-old remote-first company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
As a Junior Visual Designer at Formstack, you’ll be a part of an elite team that has brought to life some of the biggest brand efforts in the company’s history—from Practically Genius 2021 to the Rise of the No-Economy report to our takeover of Times Square. You demonstrate a passion for great design and for defining, exploring, expanding, evolving, and documenting flexible, creative systems that are consistently high quality and effective. You also articulate design decisions thoughtfully, iterate quickly and collaborate seamlessly with marketers, product managers, designers, and cross-functional partners.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners to deliver exceptional creative work
- Concept, develop, and produce high-quality design solutions and ideas across multiple media platforms
- Create graphics for webinars, slide decks, reports, PPC ad campaigns, and sales collateral
- Help shape the strategic vision and goals for the Brand Design team
How you will succeed:
- Evolve, expand, and maintain the design direction of Formstack’s visual brand in partnership with Brand leadership and others on the Design Team
- Effectively communicate Formstack’s brand through clear and engaging graphics, patterns, motion, interaction, and creative style
- Humble but persuasive in explaining your work, process, and decisions and seeking feedback to help you design at your best
Who we are looking for:
In addition to proven experience working in a fast-paced setting and excellent communication skills, you possess the following skills:
- 1-3 years experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and/or Sketch
- Familiarity with Figma is a huge plus, but not required
- Experience with Google Drive, specifically Google Slides
- Experience with designing for motion
- Familiarity and understanding of brand guidelines and design systems
- Familiarity with web technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Portfolio of beautiful, detail-oriented design
- Experience with Webflow is a huge bonus
Salary Range: $60,000-$70,000
This is a fully remote opportunity.
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!